Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey Check Out My New Banner!

Isn't it lovely? It was made by the fabulous Lady Glamis, who you may know from The Literary Lab. Or maybe you know her from her own blog, The Innocent Flower or her photography site, Glam's Photography. She's everywhere! And she's fantasticly talented. (Huge, huge thanks go out to her for making this awesome banner for me!)

I also changed up the theme a little to better match the banner, but I appreciate any and all feedback on how to make Glass Cases look its best. (I'm good with knowing which paragraphs should be in which order, but color schemes? Not so much.)  

Thanks in advance for your input & have a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Your new banner is beautiful! Small world on the Internet sometimes ... I follow Lady Glamis on Twitter, after reading her posts on Nathan Bransford’s Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new banner! It seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh. Pretty. :)
    Love Lady Glamis. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet banner, and I love that quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, thoughtful quote. Good choice for a blog about words, which do stay in glass cases until they are translated, either by the reader or into another language.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great banner, it's perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! It looks fantastic here on your blog! I'm so happy it turned out well. :)

    ReplyDelete