Monday, August 16, 2010

Contest Mania!

Self-promotion/contest alert!

I will be participating in not one, but TWO, contests that will be announced this week! You should probably think about entering them. Here's the info:

First up, Krista V. over at Mother.Write.Repeat. is holding a contest for suggestions for the title of her current work-in-progress. Winners will get first-page critiques from four super-awesome agents (I will be playing the role of one of them). The announcement is HERE, but be sure to check back there tomorrow (Aug. 17) for the official rules.

The other contest I am a part of is for YA/MG only and it's over at Adventures in Children's Publishing. Enter your pitches and the winners will receive a partial (three-chapter) critique from me. I know, I know. Contain your excitement! Contest officially begins Aug. 19 and winners won't be announced until September - details are HERE.

Hope to see some of you there and read your work!

4 comments:

  1. We are SO looking forward to this contest, Sarah. Thank you very much for participating and being this generous with your time!

    Martina and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. First one looks great. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing. I don't know how you do all the things you do. :)

    ReplyDelete