Friday, March 04, 2011

Do Not Be Alarmed

I'm taking a brief break from blogging (but apparently not from alliteration!) through March. I plan to be back Wednesday, April 6, where your fabulous stories will resume publication and I will resume my duties as blogger. I'm not going anywhere physically, but a busy schedule is preventing me from blogging to my full potential, and you guys deserve better than that.

To those who are currently asking "um, what about that story I sent you?" - do not worry. All submissions will still be read and considered, and will be ready for publication in April. I also encourage people to keep submitting their work! Like I said, my break will be brief, and I'll need plenty o' stories to welcome me back.

See you soon, friends! We'll always have Twitter...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting lots done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Sarah. Why you gotta be so busy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! I'm just returning from my Internet break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time out, look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete